Membership has it’s Advantages
Consumers are 80% more likely to patronize a business they believe is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce. Business decision makers are swayed by Chamber membership and are 74% more likely to choose a supplier who is a Chamber member.
The members of the Madison Heights / Hazel Park Chamber of Commerce are a diverse and energetic group. They enjoy various networking opportunities, special discounts, valuable information on business practices and more.
The MH/HP Chamber is an advocate for businesses in both communities. We’re dedicated to doing whatever it takes to help you grow your business and continual success. Residency in Madison Heights or Hazel Park is not a requirement – the more people you know, the more your business will grow.
Membership means multiple opportunities to get involved and promote your business to the local community:
- Networking through morning coffees, casual lunches, and after hours
- Host an event and let people see what you do
- BRAND – a referral –generating group that meets twice a month
- Annual Golf Outing
- Grand Openings with ribbon and GIANT SCISSORS
- Collaborations with other Chambers
- Fall Auction and $10,000 Draw Down Raffle
- City connections
- Member to Member discounts
- Online directory listing accessible to all residents
- Local media advertising deals
- Educational seminars
- Office supply discounts
- Free advertising on the Monday E-Blast, sent to over 400 people
- Savings on drug screens through St. John Macomb Oakland
- Community involvement
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Membership in the Chamber is affordable and means you’ll always have someone in your corner. Join the chamber today and start enjoying all the benefits of being a member of the Madison Heights / Hazel Park Chamber of Commerce